Firebird High Efficiency Boilers, February Promotion Offer Prices 30% off Oil compared to Standard Efficiency.
Agents for all the leading manufacturers of boilers and fittings
We source the highest quality plumbing appliances and materials from the leading manufacturers such as Grant, Firebird, Turco and Warmflow. High efficiency condenser oil burners. Reduce oil consumption by up to 25%. For more info – check our suppliers sites.
We stock all types of plumbing and heating materials including drainage and sewer fittings. We are agents for all the leading brands of oil boilers, pumps, valves and fittings. Our wide network of suppliers ensure regular and reliable deliveries and a huge selection of goods.
- 50-90,000Btu/hr (15-26kW)
- 90-120,000Btu/hr (26-36kw)
- 120-155,000Btu/hr (36-46kW)
- 155-200,000Btu/hr (46-58kW)
- 200-240,000Btu/hr (58-70kW)
A high efficiency condensing range of oil fired boilers designed for boiler house or garage installation. The Boiler House range features the ‘award winning’ unique Grant Vortex heat exchanger and have some of the highest efficiencies available on the market today.
- High efficiency SEDBUK & HARP ‘A’ rating
- Suitable for balanced or conventional flue application
- Features a Riello RDB Burner
- Compact design supplied with factory fitted blue insulated jacket
- Fully approved to OFTEC Standard and EC directives
- One year manufacturer’s warranty with five year warranty on boiler heat exchanger
- Whisper quiet operation
The Enviromax Heatpac range does not need to be housed in a building, thereby reducing cost and labour. The boilers come with removable sides for easy access to any part of the unit. Piping may be carried out from the back or from underneath.
- High quality weather-proof PVC-coated casing (outputs up to 35kW).
- Fully insulated to prevent heat loss.
- Patented heat exchanger design.
- 4-tapping points for ease of installation.
- Fitted with frost protection stat.
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Stainless steel terminal guard.
- High performance Riello RDB burner.
- SEDBUK Band A Efficiency.
- Six models in outputs from 12kW to 73kW
Superbly stylish, the unassuming Ambassador can be quickly and easily installed in any kitchen or utility room. The multi-directional push fit round telescopic flue allows it to be easily sited under any fixed work surface.
- TURCO round telescopic flues can be fitted to both models
- Its white stylish case is easy to clean and looks good in any kitchen
- Both models are suitable for open vented or sealed system installation
- Boiler offers front access for ease of siting, servicing and maintenance
- Pre-wind for ease of installation
- SEDBUK approved Part J & L compliant
- Reliable, efficient proven Sterling burner
The Kabin Pak Combi Boilers (KCHE) are compact and discreet, yet extremely powerful.
Only 600mm wide they are capable of producing over 18 litres of hot water per minute. By utilising the latest twin pump technology and an integral thermal heat store within the boiler casing, the boiler is able to provide plenty of hot water when you need it, as well as helping to keep your heating costs to a minimum.
- Available in outputs from 15 to 26kW
- Stylish, IP45 rated, green weatherproof casing
- Front servicing
- Complete with circulating pump, filling loop, pressure gauge and 12 litre expansion vessel
- Integral thermostatic mixing valve
- Multi-optional low-level conventional flue and terminal guard supplied as standard
- Riello RDB2.2 burner fitted as standard
- Frost protection thermostat fitted as standard
The Kabin Pak Combi Boilers (KCHE) are supplied fully pre-wired with a factory-fitted burner and control panel. The multi-optional low-level flue can be positioned to exhaust from the back, left or right hand side of the casing.
Quinn Compact radiators set new standards in design, high performance and class-leading efficiency. With its slim profile and refined styling based on a market-leading 25mm pitch, These advances mean that Quinn Compact Radiators can provide more heat at a faster rate using less water and less energy than other traditional radiators.
The Quinn Compact comes in a wide variety heights and lengths, with factory fitted grilles and side panels for a perfect robust finish and coated in RAL 9016. The Quinn Compact offers the customer choice in heat output and size to suit any application or project coupled with outstanding quality, efficiency and finish.
- Factory fitted grilles and side panels
- Low water content for rapid temperature response
- SC, DC and DP+ configurations
- Available in five heights 300 – 700mm
- Up to thirteen lengths 400 – 2000mm
- Outputs from 956 – 13065 BTU/hr
- Versatile TBOE connections
- Manufactured and tested to BS EN442
- Durable powder coated finish
- Full 10-year warranty
- Excellent availability and sales support